ISEA2008 Conference - 25 to 30 July 2008
Online registration closed on 14 July 2008
Participants can still register onsite at:
Singapore Management University
Level 1, School of Economic and Social Sciences
90 Stamford Road
Onsite registration period:
25th -26th July 2008, 8am to 4pm
27th - 30th July 2008, 8.30am to 4pm
- Cash (Singapore dollars) or Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) are acceptable forms of payment
- We regret that bankdrafts or cheques are not acceptable for onsite registration payment
For assistance, please contact the registration office at (65) 6356 4727 or email: email@example.com
|Conference Rates||Cost per participant|
|by 15 April||after 15 April|
|Conference Presenters +||S$200||S$350|
|Day Pass - per participant +++||S$150||S$150|
All full-paying delegates are entitled to:
- Admission to all Keynote Addresses/Public Lectures * and Exhibitions
- Admission to presentations, discussions and networking sessions during the conference *
- Special discounts to workshops **
- Conference kit including publication and information on the conference
- Invitation to Opening Reception of Exhibition and Symposium
- Refreshments during the conference
* please note that admission to these events are on first-come-first-served and based on availability of seats
** admission to the workshops are by separate registration with discounts for registered delegates
+ paper ID required for registration
++ student ID required for registration
+++ day pass holders are only entitled to the conference programme for the day, refreshments during conference and conference schedule only.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Requests for cancellations received on or before 15 July 2008 will be refunded 50% of the fee paid.
- From 16 July 2008 onwards, there will be no refund for cancellation of participation.
- Request for refunds are to be made in writing and send to the secretariat.
Neither the organizer nor its employees or its appointed Professional Conference Organiser shall be liable in Singapore or elsewhere to the registered participant in contract, tort or otherwise except as expressly stated in the registration form.